Ministered in 2 cities, 2 compounds and 1 village.
- AWANA – Worked with the 3 AWANA Clubs and saw first hand how our donations are helping the children.
- Church – Preached and taught in 2 church services. 11 people accepted Christ. We did a prayer walk for the community near the church. They had never done this before. There is a stronghold of alcoholism and abuse.
- Healthcare – Clinic of Hope unloaded the container from Samaritan’s Purse full of medical equipment. Organized the equipment and set up the medical clinic. We held medical clinics for the church members, orphans & community. We met with a Zambian physician & physical therapist about partnering with us. They plan to get the clinic registered and begin volunteering once a week to see patients. Throughout the week we saw approximately 1,000 patients and gave away over 200 eye glasses.
- Building – Accessed the building needs of the clinic.
- Sponsorship Program – We interviewed all of our orphans for accountability. We fed them, gave them a health exam, took updated pictures, prayed with them & gave them gifts. They all appeared happy & healthy and there is a definite difference between them and the village children.
- Outreach – We did medical clinics at the farm & a nearby village. We found a lot of very sick people and the village was full of starving children.
- Pastor Joseph – Pastor Joseph is sponsored through our ministry. We visited his town called Murundu. We did a medical clinic and saw many sick patients. We accessed his needs.
A HUGE thank you to all who supported this mission with supplies, financial donations & prayer! A special thanks to Project Patricia, MAP International, Blessings International, CannedWater4Kids, Harmony Vineyard leadership & Members, SABATES TMC Eye Clinic, Lion’s Club & Samaritan’s Purse. We were able to giveaway eye glasses, Bibles, bracelets, dresses, shoes, hygiene items, medications & lots of love. Everyone sent treasures to heaven for “loving the least”.