We have a huge vision for the future of this ministry – preschool, Christian primary school and high school, as well as a community library, orphanage home, medical clinic. We want to teach skills such as carpentry, computers, handcrafts, sewing and farming, just to name a few. We’d also like to see a feeding program for the severely malnourished children in the compound near the church.
Plans & Goals
- We will reach out to embrace children and widows and the oppressed in Zambia with Christian love and support. We will bring hope by providing food, education, training and medical care.
- We will help provide formal education, vocational training, spiritual discipleship and counseling.
- We will build and open a medical clinic in the village of Murundu. We will also help sustain the drinkable water well.
- We will help develop farming and other agricultural endeavors appropriate to the area.
- We will encourage and empower others and help create opportunities for socio-economic growth.
- We will oversee the sending of permanent missionaries to the area.
- Community Center for vulnerable and orphan kids.
“I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” PHILIPPINES 3:13-14