"Sustainability promotes unity, dignity, strength, and employment in a community."
- All God’s Children Zambia owns 12 acres of land. They also have water wells dug for farming. Currently they are producing a fruit orchard of 100 banana tree. 50 orange and 50 lemons. Plus 2 acres of Maize- Zambia’s Staple crop.
- Our goal is to make enough food to give to Patient’s in Mission Hospital, give to vulnerable families, teen mothers, feeding program, and their workers.
- Build a Guest House
- This will be house for US missionary teams or mid-long-term missionaries. They will pay to stay here.
- Jubilee Market
- A Store in Mufulira town that sells secondhand clothes and goods donated and shipped from the US. They will also sell the items made in the Women Empowerment programs in AGCZ.
- In US we collect the following items for the store- Children and women clothes/shoes, jewelry, bags, purses, school supplies, books, bibles, small household items, tools, etc. Just contact us through the web email if you want to donate goods.
Contact Rachel Chaney to get involved with the Jubilee Market Project in US.